What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
The privacy and security of your personal data is of utmost importance to Now Company. Therefore, we inform you of how we handle your data according to this privacy statement. Now Company may change this policy at any time by updating this page.
1. Person in charge of processing your data
The person responsible for your data is the company Now Company SPRL, whose offices are registered at Avenue Léonard de Vinci 14, 1400 Wavre in Belgium.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your data, please contact the following address : email@example.com
2. Data collection
During a visit to our website, our server automatically receives information sent by the user's server. Below you will find the data that is temporarily stored until it is automatically deleted :
Order management: your data and information are necessary for the management of your orders to give you an optimal service: order, delivery, management of dispute and the management of warranties.
- Sending Newsletters: When you browse on the platform or when creating your account, you have the option of subscribing to our Newsletter. The purpose of the newsletters is to send you various information such as news, current trends, advice, and information about our products and brands. This allows you to be informed about the general company informations in good time. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the provided link or you can also send an e-mail to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org We will unsubscribe you within 48 hours.
Sharing links to the website or to social networks: the site may contain links to various social network and websites that run-on third-party servers. We are not responsible for how your data is stored or used on third party servers.
Advertising banners: We use your data during your visit to the website to display advertising banners for products that you have already viewed on our website or for products that are identical to products you have previously viewed. This allows us to provide you with personalized offers that may be of interest to you.
Contact form: if you have any questions, you have the possibility, with your voluntary consent, to fill in a contact form via the website, by e-mail or by telephone. Via the contact form, we need an e-mail address, surname, first name and the reason for the request in a free field. This will enable us to respond quickly and favorably to your request.
3. Data collected during a visit to the site
Below is a list of the data we receive when you visit Nowcompany.com and BuyToNow.com. We process this data to facilitate your visit and to enable a comfortable use of the website.
- Date and time of visit
- Your IP address
- The means of connection used
- The browser used
When you create your account, you must provide us with the following information in order to place an order. We also collect this data in order to acquire your preferences, centres of interest, the products that you have consulted or searched for in order to facilitate your future browsing while offering you the products adapted to your needs. We also collect this data to provide you with the best possible service for the delivery and processing of your orders and the issuing of invoices.
- First and last name
- Invoice address
- Delivery address
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Payment data
- Connection data
- Browsing data
- Receipt confirmations
- E-mail readings
- Viewed products
- Phone number
Data is collected when you perform the following actions :
- Create an account
- Subscribe to Newsletters
- Sign up for alerts
- Place an order
- Putting products in the shopping cart
- Clicking on the call to action
- Contacting customer service via the form
- Sending the registration form
- Browsing the website
- Downloading the product sheet
Sharing, commenting on a contest on social networks
If you wish to not provide us with your all-around personal data, it Is possible to visit our website without giving us any information. But you won’t be able to benefit from most of our services.
4. Data expiry
We store your data during the legal period and respecting the regulatory requirements. In the case of newsletter subscriptions, we store your e-mail address until you unsubscribe.
If you stop working with us, we will store the rest of your data for a period of 5 years after the last order. Billing data is accessible for 10 years.
Beyond the conversation periods, your data will be stored anonymously for statistical purposes.
5. Rights regarding your personal data
As seen bellow, you have the right regarding the process and storage of your data. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us at the following address : email@example.com
- Right of access: you have the right to know whether or not we process your personal data. You have the right to access your personal data and to be informed about the processing.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify your personal data if it is incomplete, out of date, incorrect or inaccurate.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data, even without giving reasons.
Right to limitate the process: you have the right to request to limitate the process of your personal data.
Right to object: you have the right to object at any time when the exercise of this right is based on a legitimate reason or when this right prevents the data collected from being used for commercial purposes.
- Right to place a complaint with the Data Protection Authority: you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority via the following contact details :
Data Protection Authority :
Rue de la Presse, 35, 1000 Bruxelles
Tél : +32 (0)2 274 48 00
Fax : +32 (0)2 274 48 35
E-mailadress : firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above information is exclusively governed by the GDPR and the Belgian laws on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as other rules of Belgian law, excluding conflict of law rules.
What is a cookie? A cookie is a file that is placed on your hard drive to store information about your browsing on our website and to help us improve your experience, make your browsing experience smoother and more efficient, and to analyse web traffic. Thanks to this, we can consult your data during your next visits, in particular in order to follow your behaviour on the site such as the articles consulted, allowing us to offer you personalized offers meeting your needs and tastes. Overall, cookies help us to provide an efficient website by allowing us to monitor the pages that you find useful and interesting. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you except the data you choose to share with us.
Below you will find the different types of cookies used on our website :
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are necessary for the proper functioning of the website. Without these cookies, you will not be able to navigate our website in an optimal way.
- Performance cookies: these are cookies that help us to know the performance of the website and to improve its operation.
- Functionality cookies: These are cookies that allow the website to remember your choices such as language or region. This allows us to provide you with an enhanced and morepersonalized experience.
- Advertising cookies: these are cookies that allow us to offer you information tailored to your needs, searches and interests.
- Google Analytics: We use third-party services such as Google Analytics to collect information about visitors: number of visits, average time spent on a page, pages viewed, etc. Thanks to this, we analyse the data to improve the content and optimise the navigation of the website.
8. Your choice regarding cookies
You can manage your cookie preferences at any time by refusing, blocking or automatically cancelling cookies. We do not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to by the law.
You can also manage cookies via your browser or phone through the instructions below: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
For any questions, information or requests, please contact us at the following address : email@example.com
If you find that the information we hold is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.