Now Company is looking for a motivated Key Account Manager!
Founded by cycling enthusiasts, Now Company has been the leading distributor of quality bicycle accessories for 25 years.
Today, Now Company represents a wide range of brands in order to offer its customers the very best!
Join our team!
As Key Account Manager (e-commerce and hybrid customers), you will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with our key customers in the online world. You will work closely with our sales and marketing team to achieve growth and profitability targets.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers in the online bike accessories sector;
- Understand the interaction of online sales via shops and be able to respond to the specific needs of each customer while respecting the commercial strategy of each brand;
- Manage commercial negotiations, contracts and sales agreements with customers;
- Monitor orders, deliveries and payments in coordination with internal teams;
- Analyse market trends, monitor the competition and propose strategies to maximise growth opportunities;
- Participate in trade shows and other industry events to promote our products and develop new partnerships;
- Work with the marketing team to develop effective sales materials and promotions;
- Provide high quality customer service and resolve any issues in a professional manner.
- You will have experience in customer management (preferably with key accounts);
- Knowledge of the cycling sector is a plus, and a passion for cycling is a must;
- You are results-oriented, with a proven ability to meet and exceed targets;
- You have excellent communication, negotiation and customer relationship management skills;
- You have strong analytical skills and are able to interpret market data and trends;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are detail-oriented with excellent organisational and time management skills;
- You are able to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities;
- You're not afraid of occasional travel (customer visits and trade fairs).
- Competitive salary: We offer a competitive salary that reflects your commitment and contribution to our team;
- Bonus scheme: we recognise and reward outstanding performance. As a result, you are entitled to performance-related bonuses. (The bonus scheme starts after 6 months' seniority);
- Development opportunities: We attach great importance to your professional development. We offer training opportunities, workshops and ongoing training so that you can continue to learn and develop.
- Career prospect: You have the opportunity to grow within our company. We aim to promote and develop talent internally;
- Positive working atmosphere: you'll be part of an enthusiastic and supportive team. We strive to create a positive working atmosphere where cooperation and success are celebrated. We encourage the organisation of group events to enable team members to get to know each other better outside work;
- A modern office: you'll work in a modern, well-equipped environment designed to promote your comfort and productivity.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team and working together to achieve our goals.